Catholic Answers Quick Questions
Come join Catholic Answers Forums - The Largest Catholic Community on the Web

Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Public schools

So this morning I took the PSAT at the public school near my house and I heard the Lord's name taken in vain to many times to count. I just wanted to lean over and say " Do you know what you are really saying when you say ' Oh my God'? " Although if I had done that they most likely would have just been like " what the heck are you talking about?" Although from what I was hearing they wouldn't have said heck.
Now don't get me wrong this is nothing against this kids, they just don't know any better and I know that, but this experience made me see just how blessed I am that I don't have to deal with this every day. Thank the Lord for homeschooling because I really don't know what I would do if I had to hear that all day every day.

So the long and short of this post is THANK YOU Mom and Pop for homeschooling me. I know it hasn't always been easy but it is MUCH appreciated.

JMJ+
~Betsy

No comments: