Catholic Answers Quick Questions
Come join Catholic Answers Forums - The Largest Catholic Community on the Web

Friday, February 12, 2010

This Week in Feminine Hair Styles








Thanks to Rose at VictoryRoseforChrist.blogspot.com for hosting this.
The idea is to post a hair style a day that truly shows how beautiful women are as daughters of the King.
Mine turned into this week in head coverings instead though because I have chosen to cover my head full time and so have had to come up with ways to cover and still do stuff with my hair. So here goes.
Day One.



This is my black bandanna. Take a square of black cotton and fold it into a triangle and tie under your hair. This is mostly what I wear when I'm just hanging at home. It's really easy and versitile.



Day Two

This is my snood. My brother got this for me for Christmas. It's Meg's Tea Snood from http://garlandsofgrace.com This is by far my favorite head covering. It goes with everything and actually stays on my head! I wear my hair in a bun at the base of my neck and then tie it in a double knot then a bow and just leave the rest of it hanging.
More to come.
JMJ+
~Betsy
Totus tuus Maria!



















No comments: