Catholic Answers Quick Questions
Come join Catholic Answers Forums - The Largest Catholic Community on the Web

Friday, March 13, 2009

Update

I'm so sorry I haven't posted in a month! I have been super busy. I have to go do school but I will try very hard to post again when I get home. A quick update on my life. I helped plan a retreat that was this past weekend, it went very well, even though I had a solo at Mass that I was not expecting...YIKES! Then on Tuesday I babysat all day, I earned 35 dollars which is already gone. >=( Then on Wednesday I found out that this Sunday is my planning committees youth group meeting so yesterday I had to plan that, then I had to meet with Beth so we could do the things we should have done on Wednesday. Plus I have a Chem test on Monday. Also there is a bunch of stuff I have to do before I leave for the month! Tomorrow I have a Committee meeting(no it's a different committee!) all morning then when I get back from that we are going to Detroit to visit family. So that's why I have not posted in a long time! Life should get back to normal for a bit soon and I will be on here more.

No comments: