Catholic Answers Quick Questions
Come join Catholic Answers Forums - The Largest Catholic Community on the Web

Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Why I am SO thankful that I am homeschooled!




WOW! This is awful! I can't even find the words to express the sadness I feel for my peers who are in today's educational environment
According to this post at Dana Radio, one of the blogs of Dana Loesch, the image above is just one page of a Prom invitation issued at John Burroughs High School, a well-known private high school in the Saint Louis area (I believe). The link has two other images from the invitation, but I will not post them here, as one is a satanic pentagram and the other is a sleazily dressed woman with the caption "lust".

May I suggest that any homeschooler who hears carping from friends and relatives print out this invitation as an easy way to answer the question, "Aren't you worried about their socialization?"
JMJ+
~Betsy

No comments: