Catholic Answers Quick Questions
Come join Catholic Answers Forums - The Largest Catholic Community on the Web

Monday, April 13, 2009

Good Friday thoughts

On Good Friday we did the stations of the cross up the side of a mountain. It is very steep and slipery because a lot of it was covered with leaves still. I noticed that when it was covered in leaves it was much harder and much easier to lose your footing, but if there wasn't any leaves it was easy. God showed me that this is a lot like my life. If I can see where I am going then I can trust Him, but if I can't see the path then it is very hard to move forward. Also it got much harder right before the stations and this showed me that it will always get harder before you get a break. I hope you have all had a blessed Triduum and Easter Sunday and may your whole Easter season be happy and blessed.

JMJ+
~Betsy

No comments: