Catholic Answers Quick Questions
Come join Catholic Answers Forums - The Largest Catholic Community on the Web

Thursday, April 1, 2010

An Act of Love.

I found this prayer in my prayer book and would encourage all of you to start praying it as often as possible for the conversion of America. It is very simple and can be said over and over again many times a day.
"Jesus, Mary, I love you with my whole heart. Save souls."
The first time I prayed this prayer I was in Adoration and Jesus showed me the gates of Purgatory being opened and countless souls being freed. However the prayer isn't just to save souls from Purgatory, it is also to save the souls of those still living. Please, I can't encourage you enough, please say this prayer for the poor lost souls here in America. We need to start battling for our fellow countrymen. We need to repent of our sins and pray for their conversion and repentance.
I would also encourage you to pray the Chaplet of Divine Mercy daily for this intention.
Prayer and fasting are the most powerful tools we have against Satan. Let us use them!

JMJ+
~Betsy

Totus tuus Maria! Let's see what the good God wills.

No comments: