Catholic Answers Quick Questions
Come join Catholic Answers Forums - The Largest Catholic Community on the Web

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

YAY!!! God is So Good!

So today has been a really good day! :D It started out looking like it was going to shape up to be not a good day. I was rather sad this morning and in the car on the way to class felt like I was about to start crying for no good reason at all and then was worried about my quiz and if my emotions were going to make me freak out about my quiz etc. I was also worried because Sip and Sign moved and I didn't know where and I don't really know my way around campus that well because I only have one class.
So I got to class and pulled out my Rosary and started praying a Chaplet of Divine Mercy. I left my Rosary in my lap for the whole class and when I would have the time I would grab it and start praying it. Then when it was time for the quiz I said "Saints Thomas and Joseph (Cupertino, the patron of test takers) pray for me!" I'm pretty sure I only got two words wrong on my quiz and I wasn't freaking out at all!
After class I was in the Library doing my homework and I got distracted and went on the website of the Dominicans. I was looking at their pictures from Holy Week last year and it made me really happy! Then I was checking my email, this was after I was done with homework don't worry!, and I got an email from Sister Therese about the retreat which is only TEN DAYS from now! and so know I'm all super happy and excited about that.
I found Sip and Sign no problems at all. It was also really fun because we played speed dating but we had to sign everything. I was a guy because we only had two guys there so some of us girls were guys. One of the girls I was paired with was a 121 year old wooden shoe maker from Holland. One of the other girls had a pet pig and 15 kids. There was a lot of laughing going on. It was really fun though because I finally feel like I'm making friends there.
On the way home I was sitting near the front of the bus and there was a man talking to the driver. I happened to overhear the driver say "I'm not Catholic, Christian but not Catholic. Why don't they eat meat on that day?" He said "I don't know, it's part of their religion." I was able to explain it to them. It was really cool for me because I've heard those kinds of stories but never been in that kind of situation before.
Plus it's a wonderful sunny day outside! :D
GOD IS GOOD! ALL THE TIME! ALL THE TIME! GOD IS GOOD!

JMJ+
~Betsy

Totus tuus Maria! Let's see what the good God wills.

No comments: