Catholic Answers Quick Questions
Come join Catholic Answers Forums - The Largest Catholic Community on the Web

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Life

Sorry I haven't updated in a while. Life has been busy and rather stressful lately. I didn't get accepted to NET so I've been dealing with that and trying to figure out what I am going to be doing next year. I've also still been having a bit of a hard time with waiting to enter.
I'm taking a sign language class at the community college so that's eating up a lot of my time and band festival is coming up soon. I'm helping put on a retreat with my youth group which is this weekend and I'm also playing piano for Mass on retreat. But life is good. I'm, slowly but surely, learning to live one day at a time and to make the most of every moment. Of course I still have a hard time staying out of the future but, by the grace of God, I'm learning.

JMJ+
~Betsy

Totus tuus Maria! Let's see what the good God wills.

No comments: