Catholic Answers Quick Questions
Come join Catholic Answers Forums - The Largest Catholic Community on the Web

Friday, August 13, 2010

Changes

As you can see there have been some changes in my blog. This is because there have been many changes in my life in the past week. As I said the other day I'm trying to think about my vocation to religious life less and my vocation to life as an eighteen year old college student more. Instead of blogging about my discernment in regards to my vocation to religious life this blog is going to be more about my life as a passionately Catholic young woman in a very non-Catholic world. Not that I won't blog about my discernment again but I am trying to focus on the here and now as opposed to living in the future so much. I choose the picture of the path as a new heading for my blog to express the fact that I am on a journey and I can't see where the path is going but I know that I don't walk this journey alone. I have God with me at all times walking the path ahead of and with me so I don't have to worry.

JMJ+

Totus tuus Maria! Let's see what the good God wills.

No comments: