Catholic Answers Quick Questions
Come join Catholic Answers Forums - The Largest Catholic Community on the Web

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

I've been learning a lot in the past week. It hasn't been an easy week and the lessons are ones that are hard for me to learn. I realized tonight that it's the lessons that are the hardest to learn that are the most rewarding when we finally get them. I'm not saying that I've learned all the lessons He's been teaching me for it's a life long and longer process to learn everything God has to teach us. I guess what I'm trying to say is if these things weren't hard what would be the point in learning them? I just realized that I don't really know where this blog post is going. I guess this is just me writing my thoughts as I think them. Some day we will understand why things happen the way that they have happened but in the mean time, enjoy life, live one day at a time, take things easy, dance like no one is watching, sing like no one is listening, love like there's no tomorrow and go with the flow of God.
"we always wish for Friday, but what ever happened to Monday-Thursday?"

JMJ+
~Betsy

Totus tuus Maria! Let's see what the good God wills.

No comments: