Catholic Answers Quick Questions
Come join Catholic Answers Forums - The Largest Catholic Community on the Web

Thursday, August 19, 2010

...oh

I've been having a really rough time lately and have just been feeling all around blah. Tonight my mom got a call from the person who is in charge of making sure there are adores in our perpetual Adoration chapel and he needed a sub for the eight to nine holy hour. I really didn't want to go because I had to walk to the church and I really just wanted to stay home and be blah but I decided to go because he really needed someone. I was really frustrated with life and feeling very warn out and tired from the fighting and I was venting to God and He stopped me mid vent and said "you're complaining that the cross I've chosen to give you is to hard and you're to tired and can't seem to find the strength to keep fighting but you never take the time to just be with me? I made you a human being not a human doing! It doesn't have to be a Holy Hour, you don't need to be in Adoration and it doesn't even have to be an hour but take time every day to just BE with me. No talking, no set prayers, just BE!"

No comments: